- About Us
- News & Events
- Student Life
Statement of Faith
The foundation for teaching the Word in the classroom is based on some foundational truths. Liberty Christian School believes:
1. The Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. That there is one God, Yahweh, eternally existent as Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; John 1:1-3; John 10:30; John 14:25).
3. The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 10:33), in His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35), in His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26), His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); in His bodily resurrection ( John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and in the hope of His personal, visible future return to earth to receive to Himself His blood-bought Church that it may be with Him forever. (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:1)
4. In the precious blood of Christ, and that regeneration is absolutely essential for personal salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that people are
justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16; Titus 3:5).
5. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of the damnation (John 5:28-29).
6. In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3: 26-28).
7. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life (Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18)
8. In the liberty of each individual to pursue the Christ life as shown in the Scriptures, free of the guilt of sin, religious legalism and condemnation, because of the atoning blood of Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:1; Galatians 5:1,25)
9. In showing the love and compassion of Christ to all especially those in the faith. (John 15:9-17; Galatians 5:13; 6:8-10)